At The Heights Fellowship, we believe in men…because our God believes in men. We want to empower men to be what God made them to be. The THF Men’s Ministry is an exciting, growing community – brotherhood – of men the desires to do several things:
1) To Awaken in men that for which they were created and are destined
2) To Engage the visible (active) energy of men while Activating the invisible heart of men
3) To Equip men for their relationship with God and their relationships in their families.
4) To Disciple men to become active catalysts for change in their culture and world
5) To Resource men by giving them the tools to understand Gods Word and to search the scriptures to engage a Biblical manhood.
6) To provide opportunity and events to encourage and challenge men.
The core of our ministry is our weekly Thursday Morning Fellowship, that meets in the THF Mall every Thursday morning from 6:30-7:30 am. We meet, drink coffee, study the Bible, and pray for one another in a concise, one-hour format. All men are welcome.