THF Kids Reopening
We are so excited to reopen THF Kids on Sunday, September 13 during both the 9:30 and 11:00 worship services.
On September 13, your child will promote to their new class or small group. Our preschool classes are determined by birthdate and our elementary small groups are determined by grade level. Please see the chart below if you are unsure which class or group your child will attend this year.
If your family should choose or find it necessary to continue worshiping from home, visit the THF Kids At Home page for resources.
Arrival, Check-in, and Dismissal Procedures
- Enter through the East door under the awning.
- Come down the hallway toward the THF Kids area.
- Please practice social distancing while you wait for a greeter to assist you with a computer.
- When a computer becomes available, a greeter will enter your information into the computer and hand you your child’s name tag.
- You will then place the name tag on your child’s back and drop them off with their group.
- When you check-in and drop off your child, you will receive a color-coded dismissal group card.
- We will stagger the dismissal of families from the Worship Center using these color-coded cards.
- When your group is dismissed, pick-up your children and exit through the kids’ ministry doors that lead outside
- Please help us with dismissal and pick-up by exiting the building as quickly as possible so we have plenty of time to clean and sanitize.
Safety and Cleaning Procedures
- Volunteers will wear masks or face shields.
- We will not require any child, birth-5th grade to wear a mask. We are leaving that up to parents’ discretion.
- Parents and other family members, we ask that you wear a mask when dropping off and picking up your child.
- We have individual supply boxes for each elementary child.
- Preschool snacks will be prepared in one location by a volunteer wearing both a mask and gloves. These snacks will be delivered to each class.
- Preschool toys and supplies will be removed from the room after each service and sanitized before their next use.
- We will clean and sanitize high touch points several times throughout the day and in between services.
- Children will frequently wash their hands and use hand sanitizer.
- Our facility is frequently serviced by GermBlast.
- We will limit class and small group sizes to help with social distancing.
Stay connected with THF Kids
- Like our Facebook Page
- Subscribe for texting updates // Text “thfkids” to 31996
- Email Joy with any questions or concerns
Thank you, in advance, for your support, patience, and flexibility as we navigate many new things and unknowns. As always, it is an honor to serve your family.