We understand that not everyone will agree with these guidelines. It is okay for you to disagree! However, please understand that our decisions concerning COVID are not about being right or wrong–they are about being a good neighbor. As the church, let us lead the way in love.
Galatians 5:1, 13-15 — 1 So Christ has truly set us free…Now make sure that you stay free, and don’t get tied up again in slavery to the law. 13 For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters. But don’t use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature. Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love. 14 For the whole law can be summed up in this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” 15 But if you are always biting and devouring one another, watch out! Beware of destroying one another.
Do I need to wear a mask?
- Please wear a mask as you make your way to and from the worship center. You do not have to wear a mask while in your seat during the worship service because the chairs are spaced appropriately.
- Please wear a mask as you make your way to and from small groups. You do not have to wear a mask during small groups because your seats will be spaced appropriately. If you end up sitting close to each other during small groups, it would be wise to wear a mask.
- When you are playing 9-Square (which is a very close quarters game), please wear a mask.
When should I show up to the worship service?
- At 6:50 PM, we will open the doors and students can make their way to the worship center.
- When weather permits, we will set up 9-Square and other games on the turf. You can show up as early as 6:30 PM to play games on the turf.
- We will sell candy and canned drinks on the turf. At this time, the youth café will not be open in the building.