At The Heights Fellowship, we believe in men…because our God believes in men. We want to empower men to be what God made them to be. The THF Men’s Ministry is an exciting, growing community – brotherhood – of men the desires to do several things:
- To Awaken in men that for which they were created and are destined
- To Engage the visible (active) energy of men while Activating the invisible heart of men
- To Equip men for their relationship with God and their relationships in their families.
- To Disciple men to become active catalysts for change in their culture and world
- To Resource men by giving them the tools to understand Gods Word and to search the scriptures to engage a Biblical manhood.
- To provide opportunity and events to encourage and challenge men.
The core of our ministry is our weekly Thursday Morning Fellowship, that meets in the THF Mall every Thursday morning from 6:30-7:30 am. We meet, drink coffee, study the Bible, and pray for one another in a concise, one-hour format. All men are welcome.
THF Men’s Shootout
Please join THF Men’s Ministry for a Saturday morning target and clay pigeon shooting event on September 9, 2018, from 9am-noon. Meet up at The Heights Fellowship, and we’ll all leave from there. Cost is $20 per shooter and must be 18+ to participate. Check in on our Facebook event to keep up with any updates!
Please register for the event beginning on August 19th– there will be a sign-up sheet at the registration table in the Mall area. For more information, please contact Jim Archer at email@example.com.