At The Heights Fellowship, we believe in men…because our God believes in men. We want to empower men to be what God made them to be. The THF Men’s Ministry is an exciting, growing community – brotherhood – of men the desires to do several things:
- To Awaken in men that for which they were created and are destined
- To Engage the visible (active) energy of men while Activating the invisible heart of men
- To Equip men for their relationship with God and their relationships in their families.
- To Disciple men to become active catalysts for change in their culture and world
- To Resource men by giving them the tools to understand Gods Word and to search the scriptures to engage a Biblical manhood.
- To provide opportunity and events to encourage and challenge men.
Check here to keep up to speed with The Heights Men’s Ministry.
Please join us for MEN’S FELLOWSHIP
6:30-7:30 am, Thursday mornings
Meets in the THF Mall
Men’s Rustic Retreat 2020
What: Men’s Retreat for 18 and up THF Men. Guns and grilling and the Good News.
When: Friday, April 24th 5:30pm – Saturday, April 25th 10:00pm
Where: Remote ranch location an hour from Lubbock
Who: THF Men 18 and older
Cost: $25 per person
The group will meet at THF before heading out to the ranch.
For more information contact Jim Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org