At The Heights Fellowship, we believe in men…because our God believes in men. We want to empower men to be what God made them to be. The THF Men’s Ministry is an exciting, growing community – brotherhood – of men the desires to do several things:
- To Awaken in men that for which they were created and are destined
- To Engage the visible (active) energy of men while Activating the invisible heart of men
- To Equip men for their relationship with God and their relationships in their families.
- To Disciple men to become active catalysts for change in their culture and world
- To Resource men by giving them the tools to understand Gods Word and to search the scriptures to engage a Biblical manhood.
- To provide opportunity and events to encourage and challenge men.
Check here to keep up to speed with The Heights Men’s Ministry.
THF Men’s Legacy Camping/Fishing Trip
Join the THF Men’s Ministry for a fun weekend camping/fishing trip to Oak Creek Lake.
Date: Friday, May 10th – Saturday May 11th
Who: Dad’s Granddads, Sons, Grandsons
Cost: $25/person or max $50/family
Location: Oak Creek Lake
Anyone over 16 must have a fishing license. Bring fishing gear, camping gear, etc.
Contact Jim Archer at (806)786-4407 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to register!