At The Heights Fellowship, we believe in men…because our God believes in men. We want to empower men to be what God made them to be. The THF Men’s Ministry is an exciting, growing community – brotherhood – of men the desires to do several things:
- To Awaken in men that for which they were created and are destined
- To Engage the visible (active) energy of men while Activating the invisible heart of men
- To Equip men for their relationship with God and their relationships in their families.
- To Disciple men to become active catalysts for change in their culture and world
- To Resource men by giving them the tools to understand Gods Word and to search the scriptures to engage a Biblical manhood.
- To provide opportunity and events to encourage and challenge men.
Check here to keep up to speed with The Heights Men’s Ministry.
Please join us for MEN’S FELLOWSHIP
6:30-7:30 am, Thursday mornings
Meets in the THF Mall
Men’s Subpar Golf Scramble
What: Men’s Subpar Golf Scramble
When: Saturday, October 3rd
Where: Reese Golf Center
Who: THF Men 14 and older and guests
Cost: $40 per person
For more information contact Kim Bengoa at firstname.lastname@example.org