A Word From Our Team
Connection is the focus of our women’s ministry here at The Heights. Connecting to God and to each other is our ultimate goal. This doesn’t happen because of a leader or a great ministry team; it’s about women getting to know, love, support and encourage other women. It’s caring about each other. It’s learning together how to “live life” and doing it in a way that is pleasing to our Lord Jesus Christ.
Our Women’s Bible Studies are a great way to start doing this. Nothing is more exciting and passionate than God’s Word. I encourage everyone to join us in studying God’s Word together. It’s not about being a Bible scholar, it’s learning about our great and awesome God, His love for us, His ways and His character. Nothing is more encouraging than hearing that your sisters-in-Christ have struggles just like you do!
Come connect with us, whether it’s through Bible Study or hanging out in fellowship at Craft Nights, Ladies Night Outs, and Retreats. Bring some friends, co-workers, neighbors, and family with you. It’s not just for those in the body but those outside of our body as well.
Women’s ministry is for all women. At The Heights Fellowship, each one plays a key part. If it weren’t for you, there would be no ministry. As Max Lucado said, “You play no small part, because there is no small part to be played.” So come play your part and connect in THF Women’s Ministry!
Check here to keep up to speed with The Heights Women’s Ministry.
Fall Bible/Book Study
Please join us for our Fall Bible study meeting at THF on Tuesday evenings, beginning September 10, 2019, from 7-9 pm.
- Bible Study Book with leader helps
- 7 group sessions
- Look at the big picture, how God sovereignly positioned Gideon into it, and what it all means for us today as He unfolds our part in His plans
- Designed for anyone who has ever felt insufficient, ill-equipped, incompetent, or outnumbered. In other words, anyone and everyone
- See your weaknesses as God’s greatest strengths
- Instead of hiding from your weaknesses, find the God-given strength to face your fears and do what God is calling you to do
- Challenges participants to see God in a much bigger way, experience Him more fully, and tap into His power and presence in a fresh way
A communications major in college, Priscilla Shirer planned to be a TV news anchor—but God had other ideas. While interning at a Christian radio station in Houston, she began to receive invitations to do Bible studies at small women’s events. At only 18 she shared the simple truths of Scripture that she was studying during her quiet time, and she’s been in full-time ministry ever since. Priscilla is married to her best friend, Jerry. Together they have founded Going Beyond Ministries. Her desire is to see women come to a full understanding of who they are in Christ by hearing the uncompromising truth of Scripture. Jerry and Priscilla live in Dallas and take seriously their main role of parents to their three sons.
Please contact Allie Clark for more information about getting involved with THF Women’s Ministry: email@example.com.